Market Report: Jessica Alba’s Honest Company Might Not Be So Honest
Is the all-natural lifestyle brand stretching the truth?
- Jessica Alba’s billion-dollar brand, The Honest Company, is in a bit of hot water after complaints of ineffective products (like sunscreen) and “deceptively and misleadingly labeled and marketed.” A $5 million lawsuit claims that some of her supposedly all-natural products contain synthetic chemicals, and don’t even work in the first place. [Jezebel]
- We’ve all been there: shoving your sunglasses back up your nose like a nerd because they won’t seem to stay on. Fix loose sunglasses for good with the most simple solution of all time. [PureWow]
- Check out these 20 new beauty products launching this month and be the first to grab the newest coveted eyeshadow palette. [The Zoe Report]
- Because you’ll be ready for fall shopping soon enough, here is your first look at Free People’s fall collection. Spoiler: It’s all good. [Marie Claire]
- One of the best beauty tools can be found in your cutlery drawer. Here’s how to use a spoon to: depuff undereyes, keep mascara from getting on your lids, apply winged eyeliner, contour, get rid of bad breath and create DIY nail art. [PopSugar]