Market Report: Fall Accessories You Need for Under $100
Shop these must-have pieces that won't break the bank.
- Good shopping is smart shopping, which means we’re always on the lookout for a bargain. Check out these eight accessories to transition your wardrobe into fall for under $100 (but totally look like you spent more than $100 on them). [The Zoe Report]
- J. Crew is going back to their roots, putting their high fashion (read: $800) items on the back burner, according to CEO Mickey Drexler. The driving force behind this shift? “Heritage” – that and, well, sales. [Business of Fashion]
- Hold. The. Phone. Rihanna is launching her own beauty line under the name Fenty Beauty. Still no word on how long we’ll be dying in anticipation, but if it’s coming from the original badgal herself, you know it’ll be worth the wait. [Refinery29]
- See this fall trend, embrace this fall trend: velvet shoes. That’s right, grab a pair of these statement soles that have just the right amount of sass. [The Fashion Spot]
- Before you pack away your summery brights and strappy shoes for fall, check out these tips on how to properly store your clothes to make them last longer. Don’t lose another bag or shoe to heartbreaking, irreversible crumples. [Purewow]