Market Report: The One Trick to Looking Photogenic In Every Pic
Down with duckface.
- Forget Tyra’s ‘smizing’ and learn Hollywood’s red-carpet secret to looking like a model in any photo: (wait for it) squinching. The gist is this: Tighten your bottom lids but relax your upper lids, sort of like a half-squint. It sounds contrived, but it actually helps you look more relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. [PureWow]
- Kim Kardashian has slowly toned down her flashy, splashy style. Turns out, it’s not just Kanye’s influence. Meet Vogue Australia‘s Christine Centenera, the woman behind Kim Kardashian’s fashion transformation. The best part? She’s not even her stylist; Kim just started copping her style. [PopSugar]
- Beyonce’s undergone a bit of a transformation as well, recently trading in her usual polished look for a cool Brooklyn-chick vibe. Check out the badass stylist behind Yoncé’s new street look. [Huffington Post]
- Quick: You have one month to take one of these all-white summer looks out for a spin. So. Much. Outfit. Inspiration. [The Zoe Report]
- If you’re over sixteen and still shopping at Forever 21, you don’t have to feel guilty anymore! A new statement from F21 says the brand is growing up, gearing its products towards millennials and young professionals. So shop on, bargain babes. [Racked]