Market Report: Celeb Fashion Finds You Can Actually Afford
Proof that very wealthy people shop at Forever 21.
- Apparently celebs love styling on a budget as much as we do. Behold, Gigi Hadid, Miranda Kerr, Kendall Jenner and other stars sporting affordable brands like Topshop, Asos, and Forever 21, proving that you can make any outfit look like a million bucks with a little bit of sharp styling and a whole lot of confidence. [Huffington Post]
- Because we all do it even though we know we shouldn’t, here are some pimple-popping best practices from dermatologists to minimize scarring. (The cold, hard truth: Wait for the white.) [The Cut]
- West Chester-based QVC just bought Zulily for $2.4 billion, which means millennial moms can find more adorable maternity and baby clothes at discounted prices. And also QVC is taking over the world. [Forbes]
- The Asos Curve fall collection is on point, and they’ve enlisted Gabi Fresh, renowned plus-sized fashion blogger, to model a few teasers. (Sparkly cape done right? Yes please.) [Popsugar]
- Hold onto your facekinis. The latest Asian beauty trend to take over? Heart-shaped bangs, which are way more complex than they look. [Refinery29]