Market Report: 10 Lies Your Hairstylist Is Telling You
And more style news to know this morning.
- Here are 10 myths you’ve probably heard on the salon floor that aren’t totally true. For example: Drugstore products really aren’t the worst things on earth, you probably don’t actually need to get a trim every six weeks, and you definitely don’t have to have an arsenal of fifteen different styling products. [Refinery29]
- It’s the end of an era: Louis Vuitton is officially discontinuing the candy-colored Murakami monogram bags. They’ll be completely gone by the end of this month. #neverforget. [StyleCaster]
- Analysts are predicting that by 2017, the number one clothing retailer in the country will be … Amazon. [Business of Fashion]
- OMG: Limited Too is coming back! [New York Post]
- Lighten, brighten, smooth and contrast: One fashion blogger’s painstakingly long process of posting an Instagram pic. [PopSugar]