Market Report: Where to Buy the Corset Caitlyn Jenner Wore on the Vanity Fair Cover
And behind-the-scenes details from the shoot's stylist.
- Now that we’ve all gushed about how fantastic Caitlyn Jenner looked on the cover of Vanity Fair, let’s turn our attention to the supporting actor in the shoot — that corset. The details: It’s $200, it’s from Trashy Lingerie in West Hollywood, and you can buy it here. [Hollywood Life]
- Turns out, only three people at Vanity Fair knew about the shoot. Talk about top secret. [Huffington Post]
- Makeup obsessives, rejoice: Urban Decay just released a new Naked palette, the latest in its line of cult-fave eyeshadows. [Byrdie]
- Sad fashion news: Cool-girl fashion label Band of Outsiders is closing for good. [Apparel News]
- Here’s what happens when you try to apply makeup without a mirror. [Bustle]