Market Report: The Gross Reasons You Need to Wash New Clothes Before Wearing Them
Fresh off the hanger doesn't necessarily mean ... fresh.
- There are two types of people: Those who wash new clothes before wearing them, and those who dive right in. Turns out the latter should think seriously about pre-washing. Some seriously gross stuff lives on new clothes, and dozens of hands have touched them, from manufacturers to other shoppers. Ew. [Today]
- Ignore those bikini-storage hacks (stay away from plastic bags!) and follow this handy guide to the right way to organize your swimsuits so that they stay fresh, mildew-free and maintain their shape. [SheFinds]
- Here are 18 gorgeous buns, from chic-and-sleek to perfectly tousled, for major hair inspiration. [Damsel In Dior]
- Kate Bosworth’s new shoe line for Matisse is the definition of laidback cool. (I’ll take the Judith pair, please!) [WhoWhatWear]
- Runners, rejoice! Here are the best shorts to wear if you have bigger (stronger!) thighs. [Huffington Post]