Market Report: The Everything Guide to Shopping for Swimwear Online
Plus: ombré eyebrows, Target trouble, and what a Vogue fashion writer wears to her high school reunion.
- Can’t make it out to Cameo Water Wear or Everything But Water? Here is your everything-guide to buying swimsuits online, whether you’re looking for quick shipping (you know, for that last-minute getaway), great selection, plus sizes or under $100 picks. [Racked]
- A website called Nudevotion helps you find the best nude-colored clothing for your exact skin tone. Because not all nudes are created equal. [PopSugar]
- Yikes: Target is in hot water for allegedly stealing a T-shirt design from a young Etsy designer. (We’ve heard this before.) [Katu]
- Now that every person on earth has (or has tried out) ombré hair, the beauty world has moved on. Welcome to ombré eyebrows. [Glamour]
- This is what a Vogue fashion writer wears to her high school reunion. [Vogue]