Market Report: How to Become the Online Shopper Who Never Has to Return Anything
Feel free to toss those packing peanuts.
- A luxury fashion buyer weighs in on the best tips and tricks for online shopping (like how to predict if an item will go on sale), so you never have to return anything again. [The Zoe Report]
- A Tel Aviv-based winery just rolled out a new set of plates that make Instagramming your meal easier than ever. We’re still wavering on whether this is absurd or brilliant. [Fast Company]
- Someone thought it would be a good idea to trademark “TransJenner” for a novelty line of clothing. According to TMZ, the creator “swears to [them] his intention is not to be salacious.” ’Kay. [TMZ]
- Hallelujah! Here are 32 pairs of sandals that are actually office-appropriate. [Lucky]
- The Devil Wears Prada is slated to become a musical. Jazz hands and kicklines, anyone? [Associate Press]