Market Report: Everything That Happened at the Met Ball
Headgear galore, Rihanna's massive train, and so much sheer.
- Last night, 1o2 miles away, celebs donned their best for the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s 2015 Met Gala. Here’s every single look from the fashion realm’s prom. [Fashionista]
- Stars embraced the “China: Through The Looking Glass” theme with polished buns, blunt ponytails and a bevy of other gorgeous beauty looks. [Vogue]
- …And headpieces. So. Many. Headpieces. (We’re looking at you, SJP.) [Allure]
- Who wore it better? Kim K. and Beyoncé showed up in eerily similar sparkly gowns with feather trains. [PopSugar]
- And the internet had a field day with Rihanna’s canary-yellow Guo Pei dress, comparing it to an omelette, a pizza, Big Bird, Spongebob and — oh my gosh — a used condom. [The Cut]