Market Report: How to Transform Your Wardrobe Into a 37-Piece Collection
Plus: A&F is ditching the shirtless models.
- The “capsule collection” is like the Holy Grail of closets: lean, mean and always chic. Here’s how to pare down your closet into only 37 perfect pieces. [WhoWhatWear]
- Abercrombie & Fitch, that fading temple of overpriced graphic tees and suffocating cologne, is ditching the shirtless models and its “sexualized marketing.” [Fashionista]
- Huge breaking news for the fashion world: Style.com, a fashion news site owned by Condé Nast, is turning into a global shopping site. [Business of Fashion]
- Let’s give the blowout a rest, shall we? Here are two braid styles perfect for spring parties — plus a photo tutorial that walks you through creating the looks. [The Zoe Report]
- Does your dentist go to Paris Fashion Week? Didn’t think so. Behold, the most stylish dentist ever. [The Coveteur]