Market Report: 5 Face Exercises That Give You an Insta-Facelift
Plus: Why lawmakers are wearing birth-control jewelry and the details on Oprah's major moving sale.
- Here are five face exercises you can do that will help sagging necks, droopy eyelids and deep laugh lines — no facelifts required. [Byrdie]
- Colorado politicians are showing up to work wearing IUD jewelry (accessories shaped like the intrauterine birth control method) to show support for a bill that would give funding to a program that provides low or no-cost contraceptives to women. [The Denver Post]
- Oprah is auctioning off more than 500 personal items from her Chicago condo. (This comes on the heels of her announcement that she’s closing Chicago-based Harpo Studios and moving all production to West Hollywood.) The auction will be on April 25th. [Chicago Tribune]
- This tutorial shows you how to fake a fishtail braid. The end result? Gorgeous. [Because I’m Addicted]
- It’s finally happened: Skinny jeans are out for spring. [WhoWhatWear]