Electrical Fire at Indochino Yesterday; Store Closed Until Further Notice

The store suffered smoke damage and is looking for a temporary location.

Indochino

An electrical fire broke out at 1pm yesterday afternoon in the basement of Indochino, a custom menswear showroom that opened on Chestnut Street in January. The staff was quickly evacuated and no one was hurt.

A rep from the company confirmed that the showroom suffered smoke damage, and they are currently looking for a temporary location. “We are planning to take the showroom to the streets to ensure our staff continue to offer a great customer experience. We will be providing further information as we have it,” rep Sarah Mayer said in an email.

For now, customers looking to follow up on orders or appointments should call 855-334-0788.