Market Report: 7 Tips For Replacing Your Favorite Discontinued Beauty Products
Plus: Glitter bombs, denim cuffing techniques and the minimalist heart mani to start mastering.
- Check out these 7 tips for replacing your favorite discontinued beauty products (like checking outlets and blog sales). [Bustle]
- Here’s the latest in things-you-can-buy news: a glitter bomb to be mailed to your worst enemies. [Gizmodo]
- This unexpected denim cuffing technique will save you so many visits to the tailor. [Refinery29]
- Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Start prepping for the holiday with this negative space heart mani. (It’s minimalist enough to start wearing now!) [Cosmopolitan]
- We’ve unofficially deemed winter’s best accessory: the blanket scarf. Wear the cozy style four ways. [Fashionista]
Like this? Stay in touch with Shoppist here: