Market Report: 6 Beauty Swaps You Should Make In The Winter
Plus: Another surprising non-model lands a high-fashion campaign and the celebrity outfit that garnered 400 complaints.
- Like swapping your sundresses for turtlenecks, summer beauty routines simply don’t stand up to harsh Philly winters. Here are 6 easy ways to make your beauty products more cold weather-friendly. [The Coveteur]
- The fashion scene is currently favoring the 70+ set (see: Joan Didion for Céline). Saint Laurent just announced Joni Mitchell is modeling its SS15 campaign. [The Guardian]
- Coach is set to acquire Stuart Weitzman for $574 million. [Fashionista]
- Do you think Rita Ora’s outfit really warranted over 400 complaints? In a world where we’re currently coveting the sheer trend, we’re not so sure.[Daily Mail]
- Micro-glitter polishes might just replace nail art. [Refinery29]
Like this? Stay in touch with Shoppist here: