Market Report: 5 Bad Beauty Habits To Break This Year
Plus: The new face of Céline, the advent of smart mirrors, and Brad Pitt's nail art.
- Searching for a manageable New Year’s resolution? Look no further, here are the five bad beauty habits you need to break—and never have a chipped mani again. [Vogue]
- Acclaimed author Joan Didion is the surprising new face of Céline’s new ad. [Time]
- Get ready to see every teeny-tiny pore on your face with the help of the smart mirrors that debuted at the Consumer Electronic Show. [Motherboard]
- Turns out certain foods can not only cause breakouts but also thin and age your skin. Yikes. [Style List]
- Did Brad Pitt just get nail art? Answer: Sort of. [The Cut]
Like this? Stay in touch with Shoppist here: