Market Report: Would You Pay Someone to Break in Your Denim?
Fashion and beauty headlines to start your morning.
- Perfectly distressed denim is a practice in patience, but if you’re looking to bypass the process, you can pay someone to break in your jeans. Er, but it leads us to the question: isn’t the point of worn-in denim that they’re fitted to you? [Refinery29]
- Black Friday sales were a bit disappointing this year. Luckily, Cyber Monday swooped in as the new busiest day of the shopping season. (Psst: some retailers have extended their sales through today!) [USA Today]
- Someone at Buzzfeed wrote a very odd (and highly entertaining) breakup ode to Madewell’s ex-boyfriend shirts. [Buzzfeed]
- This is how you rock velvet like Keith Richards. Yep, this is definitely something we need to know. [Vogue]
- In honor of Giving Tuesday, here are 15 gifts that give back. [The Zoe Report]