Market Report: How To Get Ready For a Party in 5 Minutes
The beauty and fashion headlines topping our list.
- If you find yourself double-booking holiday parties this year, you need to know these time-saving beauty tips. Surprisingly, it only takes two fail-safe beauty products to get party-ready in five minutes flat. [A Cup of Jo]
- Farfetch just launched a click-and-collect service. What it means: shoppers can buy an item from one boutique in Farfetch’s network online and pick it up in-store from another. [Fashionista]
- Beware of retailers’ sneaky trick: skinny mirrors. [Bustle]
- If you’re looking to ditch the hat-head-inducing beanie this winter, opt for its equally toasty counterpart, the earmuff. [Vogue]
- Just when we thought Christian Louboutin’s $50 nail polish was absurd, the designer releases a $675 Strass crystal-encrusted lacquer. $50 doesn’t seem so awful anymore, right? [InStyle]