Market Report: 10 Weird Facts About Your Favorite Stores
And more stylish stuff to know today.
- Did you know Old Navy was named after a bar? And Sephora considers its employees cast members, and its stores a stage? Here are 10 weird facts about your fave stores. [Huffington Post]
- Behold, the best skirts to wear on windy days, so you don’t have a Marilyn Monroe moment (it won’t look as sexy, trust me). [Refinery29]
- Oooh, this is fun: What your kiss print says about you, according to a lipsologist (um, apparently those exist?). [Glamour]
- Here’s what everyone wore to the CMA Awards. [Go Fug Yourself]
- Have you heard about Alex From Target, the cashier who looks like he’s straight out of a boy band? Well, here’s the interesting story of how he shot to fame for, well, bagging Target purchases while looking reasonably cute. [Washington Post]