Market Report: Oscar de la Renta Dies at 82
All the fashion and beauty news you need to start your morning.
- One of the most legendary designers of the last century, Oscar de la Renta, died yesterday at the age of 82. Without his fantastically feminine looks, the red carpet will never be the same. [Huffington Post]
- To remember the famed designer, here’s a roundup of his most iconic looks. (He dressed everyone from Jackie O. and numerous other First Ladies to, most recently, Amal Alamuddin, for whom he designed a wedding dress for her marriage to George Clooney. [Bustle]
- In beauty news, your medicine cabinet is about to get a whole lot more spacious. These are the 10 beauty products you should be borrowing from the boys. (We swear by men’s razors.) [The Zoe Report]
- Could this jade roller aid in lymphatic drainage and de-puff your face? [The Cut]
- Halloween is right around the corner; here are the witchiest products you can scoop up from Free People’s new “Spirituality Shop”—like a cosmic stick and sage bundles. [Refinery29]