Market Report: The Makeup Products You Need To Throw Away
Style and beauty headlines to read now.
- We all have those beauty products that we keep around for sentimental purposes (cough, shimmer lotion). Here’s what people hang on to for way too long, and what you really need to toss already. [Into The Gloss]
- I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Chanel’s tiny purse shaped like a bagel and cream cheese is sort of—okay, really—cute. [Lucky]
- Tyra Banks can do her makeup in five minutes, in a car. See the magic here. [Lipstick]
- Speaking of Tyra, she has a new makeup line, all of which is in stick form for easy, fuss-free application (ahem, see above). And the reviews are actually pretty great. [Fashionista]
- Um, hold up: There is a Chanel “gym” in Bergdorfs. [The Cut]