Market Report: H&M Blasted For Jumpsuits Resembling Female Kurdish Military Uniforms
Plus: Hermès has a new online store, and Michelle Obama on underwear.
- H&M is in hot water after complaints that its latest olive green jumpsuit takes a bit too much inspiration from uniforms worn by Kurdish female soldiers fighting ISIS in the Middle East. [Daily Mail]
- Can’t spring for a Birkin? Hermès just launched a special online store called La Maison des Carrés for scarves only. [Hermès]
- Michelle Obama loves her Spanx. [The Hill]
- Sarah Jessica Parker held a photo shoot for her new shoe line—where else?—on the front steps of Carrie Bradshaw’s ‘Upper East Side’ brownstone. [People]
- Going vegan doesn’t just affect your diet. Here are 15 leather-free (and really stylish) fashion buys to wear now. [The Cut]