Market Report: Are These the Most Terrifying Shoes Ever?
Plus: the leather manicure, GOOP's clothing line and more style news to start your day.
- These are the fugliest shoes I’ve ever seen. Prepare yourselves. This isn’t going to be pretty. [Net-A-Porter]
- Gwyneth Paltrow is maybe starting a clothing line. [Jezebel]
- Did you know that 15 years ago, a size 0 didn’t even exist? And it all started with Nicole Miller. [Glamour]
- Just when you think you’ve seen every textured manicure there is (caviar, crackle, velvet), a new version comes on the scenes. Introducing: the leather manicure. [Into The Gloss]
- Those yellow stains on your t-shirts aren’t from sweat. They’re actually from the aluminum compounds in deodorant. Here’s how to get rid of them for good at home. [PopSugar]