Market Report: This Is The Best-Dressed Woman In The World
The style and beauty headlines to know this morning.
- It’s official: Amal Alamuddin is the best-dressed woman in the world. I would do pretty much anything for that Giambattista Valli dress. Really. Anything. [Daily Mail]
- Chanel’s spring 2015 runway show, which took place earlier today, was a feminist rally. [Elle]
- To make a new t-shirt feel super, vintage-y soft, just soak it in a quart of water with a cup of salt for three days. Then wash, tumble dry and you’ve got a tee that’s just as soft as those American Apparel ones. [PopSugar]
- This is how you should paint your nails this fall: bright primary colors, pale nudes, and rich jewel tones. [Into The Gloss]
- Going away on a trip? PackPoint is a free app that creates packing lists for you—including clothes, accessories, toiletries and gadgets—based on where you’re going and what you plan to do there. Brilliant! [LifeHacker]