Market Report: 23 Behind-the-Scenes Runway Beauty Hacks You Need to Know
The fashion and beauty news you need to know this a.m.
- With dozens of perfectly polished, coiffed, and dressed models in a single runway show, we knew there had to be some backstage secrets. Here, 23 beauty hacks from industry experts to score their looks on the fly. [Lucky]
- Oh, Jimmy Kimmel, you’ve done it again. For this segment of Lie Witness News, they stood outside during NYFW and asked stylish folks about “designers” such as Chandler Bing and Antonin Scalia. Hilarity ensues. [YouTube]
- Vanity Fair has compiled a NYFW leaderboard in which they track the ubiquitous fashion week celebs. Some are surprising (see: Whoopi Goldberg and Joe Jonas), while others like Rihanna are fashion week mainstays. [Vanity Fair]
- Holiday collabs are just around the corner! The first is a ‘d0-gooding’ partnership between Target and Toms. The pair will be donating to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief and Feeding America. [LA Times]
- Ugh. Someone has officially created a hairbrush iPhone case intended to make selfies easier. Whyyyy? [Buzzfeed]