Weekend Sale Roundup: The Deals and Events You Don’t Want to Miss
Another weekend, another season, another rash of great sales and cool events. Let’s dig right in!
- Aoki Boutique: Every Sunday in September, get 10 percent off with a student ID. (Note: Prices here are already so low, you’ll be able to seriously stock up.) 115 South 22nd Street.
- Art In The Age: Tonight from 6pm to 8pm, you can choose your favorite piece by jewelry brand In God We Trust and have it engraved with any message you’d like. (Also, please check out their site. The NSFW engraved heart necklaces are amazing.) 116 North 3rd Street.
- Blink: Until 9pm tonight, get 20 percent off everything, and 25 percent of denim at this wallet-friendly West Chester shop. 136 West Gay Street.
- Media Sidewalk Sale: Today and tomorrow, from 10am to 4pm, retailers in quaint Media will be serving up sales and discounts. An example: Sorella Boutique, at 23 East State Street, will be discounting racks of clothing up to 75 percent off.
- Ninobrand: Head to the Rittenhouse atelier tomorrow, from 11am to 3pm for a Heidi Wynne trunk show, during which you’ll be able to exclusively shop the designer’s ultra-luxe collection of cashmere wraps and sweaters and leather bags. Bonus: She’s a former Philadelphian and a Penn grad. 333 South 2oth Street.
- Smak Parlour: The Old City shop celebrates First Friday tonight from 5pm to 8pm with wine and buy one, get one half off on all sale items. 219 Market Street.