Market Report: Joan Rivers’s Best Style Moments
The fashion and beauty headlines to read now.
- Joan Rivers is being remembered for her (often crass) sense of humor, her pinpoint wit, and, of course, all those feathers and sequins and furs. Here’s a look back at 90 of her best, most memorable, and most outrageous fashion moments. (So. Many. Feathers.) [The Cut]
- Oh, okay, let’s look at a few more. [Bustle]
- Motorola enters the wearable tech market today with its launch of a smartwatch. (It’s $249.) [Forbes]
- Still loving those temporary tattoos? Keep ’em going through fall—and four other trends you don’t have to ditch quite yet. [The Zoe Report]
- Put down the makeup brush! A British survey recently found that a top turnoff for men is women who wear too much makeup. [Daily Mail]