Market Report: How to Make Your Foundation Last All Day
And more beauty and fashion news to tune into this morning.
- Turns out, you really don’t need to reapply your foundation twice a day (am I the only one?). Here’s how to get your foundation to last all day long—with GIFs! No reapplication needed. [The Cut]
- In a few short weeks, everyone will be donning their jeans again. Two denim aficionadas are sharing their denim forecast and there are some surprises in store. [Vanity Fair]
- Who says you need to wait until January 1 to start making resolutions? The lovely ladies over BLDG 25 disclosed their fall beauty resolutions. (Watch out for lots of crimson and plum!) [Free People]
- What really happens when you get hair extensions or a bikini wax? Here are the beauty treatment side effects you’ve never heard of. Even plain ‘ol sunscreen is an offender! [Refinery 29]
- People had a lot of things to say about Blue Ivy’s hair following the VMAs. Jezebel writer Kara Brown weighs in and and she is not pleased that it’s even a talking point. [Jezebel]
Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist: