Market Report: How to Clean Out Your Closet Like a Vogue Editor
The style headlines to know this morning.
- Do you purge your closet too frequently or not enough? (For me, it’s the former, and I’ve definitely donated things that I now regret.) Here’s how four Vogue editors keep their closets in tip-top shape—and the mistakes they’ve made along the way. [Vogue]
- This just made my entire day: a bunch of kids weighing in on fall’s fashion ads. One of the best quotes: “It looks like their feet fell off. They’re like, “Oh no, our feet are gone and somebody stole our candy and our gold!” [The Fashion Spot]
- Here’s a handy rundown of the five boot styles you should totally invest in now, if you haven’t already. [WhoWhatWear]
- Don’t even think of touching your brows without looking at this heaven-sent chart first. It tells you exactly where your brows should start, arch and end. [Huffington Post]
- I can’t get enough of this blogger look. Have a peek, and let it be your minimalist inspiration for the day. [WeWoreWhat]