Market Report: Are Bee Venom Beauty Products the New Botox?
The style headlines to read today.
- Yep, bee venom actually does work like a natural form of Botox. Here’s how, and which products to spring for now. [The Zoe Report]
- Nine West’s latest ad campaign—in which they recommend shoe styles for particular situations—is raising some eyebrows. Some of the occasions they illustrate: The Anticipatory Walk of Shame and Starter-Husband Hunting. Classy stuff, guys. [The New York Times]
- Posh Spice is auctioning off more than 600 items in her closet on designer outlet site The Outnet starting on August 20th. [Elle]
- Spritz on bobby pins to help them hold better, and five other smart uses for dry shampoo. (Stain remover!) [Byrdie]
- Here’s some fun cocktail party trivia for you: Mark Twain invented the bra clasp! [Man Repeller]