Market Report: These Are the Stores That Give Out Birthday Discounts
And other fashion and beauty news to know this a.m.
- If you’ve ever anxiously waited for your favorite shop to send you an email with a discount on your birthday, you need to read this. Here are 19 brands that will give you something extra on your next birthday. Now, start subscribing to those emails. [Lucky]
- We’ve heard minimizing washes for your denim is best, but this might be too far (or genius?). Levi’s new brand of Intelligent Denim has “microbal control technology that prevents bacteria (and the odors that come with it) from growing.” [Huffington Post]
- Just in case you went a little crazy with the brightly hued nail art this summer, we’ve got you covered. This is how you fix discolored nails. [Fashionista]
- You have to admit: the Kardashians have some pretty good hair. The famous sisters have struck a deal with Farouk Systems Inc. to create their own line of hairstyling tools. [WWD]
- It’s here. Vanity Fair‘s International Best-Dressed list is out. Keep reading to see who made the cut. [Vanity Fair]
Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist: