Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist:
Market Report: 14 Fashion Rules You Shouldn’t Follow
The shopping and style headlines to read this morning.
- Everyone knows that wearing white post-Labor Day isn’t actually a fashion sin, but what about matching your shoes with your handbag? [Huffington Post]
- You can now get a perm for your eyelashes! [The Cut]
- And you can wear Spanx jeans! Good luck trying to breathe. [Washington Post]
- Holy crap. A German company designs workout gear using thread made from sour milk. Sour. Milk. [The New York Times]
- Scarlett Johansson got a bad haircut. Stars, they’re just like us. [People]