Market Report: They’ve Officially Created a Color That’s Blacker Than Black
And other fashion and beauty news to know this a.m.
- Scientists have officially developed a color that is blacker than black. In fact, it’s so dark, humans can’t discern what they’re seeing. [Independent]
- “Weird Al” Yankovic is at it again with a new rendition of Pharrell’s “Happy” entitled “Tacky”. Jack Black, Aisha Tyler and Eric Stonestreet all make appearances in the video wearing—you guessed it—fantastically tacky attire. [Rolling Stone]
- File this under “things you should know”: How to make your blowout last an entire week. Plus, there’s photographic evidence. [Fashionista]
- Apparently the new summer trend is star-shaped nipple pasties worn over your clothes. Frankly, we’re not sure how these made it past the 4th of July—or at all, for that matter. [Lucky]
- Following the likes of Ellen Degeneres and Gwyneth Paltrow, Blake Lively is set to debut her new lifestyle site Preserve next week. She promises: “There’s nothing like it out there.” Hmmm. [Vogue]