Market Report: What the Heck Happened to Jennifer Lawrence’s Skin?!
The style headlines to read this morning.
- Guys, please let this photo of Jennifer Lawrence be a lesson in self-tanner restraint. [StyleList]
- Your makeup brushes might be giving you acne. Also, when’s the last time you cleaned your tweezers? Ew. [Total Beauty]
- Wanna look like Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction? Urban Decay just launched a five-piece beauty collection to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the movie. [InStyle]
- Rihanna wore slinky pink lingerie to the World Cup because that is what one wears to sporting events. [Elle]
- Fun fact: The average American bought 62 garments in 2012. Now that number might be dropping, as more shoppers buy fewer—but more costly—items. [Fashionista]