Market Report: Are Clothing Donation Bins a Scam?
And more style news to know this a.m.
- Turns out, not all clothing donation bins actually take the clothes where you think they do. And Jersey-based donation companies might be the worst offenders. [Refinery29]
- Luxe online shopping destination Net-a-Porter launched a sporty spinoff today, cleverly called Net-a-Sporter. You know, if you ever wanted to buy a $300 golf dress. [Net-a-Porter]
- The latest trend in makeup: collarbone contouring. Yes, you read that right. [Fashionista]
- Pick one: clothes by Blake Lively, undies by Gwen Stefani, or sunnies by Russell Westbrook? [Glamour]
- Anna Wintour has a new daughter-in-law. How terrifying would that first meet-the-parents dinner be? [The Cut]
You Might Also Like
Around The Web