Market Report: Get Inspired! 15 Coolest American Style Icons
The style news and tips to know this morning.
- Happy holiday weekend, Shoppists! Let’s kick things off with a look at 15 of America’s best style icons. Plus, the pieces you’ll need to emulate their looks. I don’t agree with all of them, but my all-time favorite made the list. (She is #2.) [Fashionista]
- There is a shirt that has James Franco‘s face plastered all over it. Mindy Kaling has one, and you can, too. [Refinery29]
- Shell sandals, weird blue knee-high boots, spiked bags. Welcome to Resort 2015 accessories. Some are insanely good, and some are just, well, insane. [WWD]
- This is what Kate Middleton wore to Wimbledon yesterday. (Sadly, the player she was rooting for, Andy Murray, lost.) [Hollywood Life]
- Hair-spiration! Here are the absolute best braids of all time. Because it’s summer. Get your plait on. [Vogue]