Market Report: Pitbull Addresses His World Cup Mankles
And other style news you need to know this morning.
- Finally. Pitbull has addressed the snug ankle-baring pants he wore during this World Cup performance with Jennifer Lopez. Turns out, he has a sense of humor. [The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon]
- Just when we thought we saw every incarnation of BB cream, Orly comes out with BB cream for nails. [Huffington Post]
- Have you ever bought a sold-out limited edition MAC lipstick for triple the price on Ebay? You probably bought it from an eBay makeup reseller. Here’s the scoop on this underground industry. [Refinery 29]
- Bad news: British retailer ASOS has reported a fire in their warehouse that temporarily halted orders and shipments. Thankfully, it’s now under control and no one was hurt. [Facebook]
- Word is out that Juicy Couture plans to close all of its U.S. stores by the end of the month. Just where will we find rhinestone-emblazoned velour tracksuits now? [Salon]
Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist: