Market Report: How to Get Glowy Not Sweaty Skin This Summer
And other fashion and beauty news to know this morning.
- There’s a fuzzy line between looking perfectly glowy and like you just left the gym—especially during the summer. Here’s the scoop on getting a summer-appropriate glow with your makeup arsenal. [Refinery 29]
- Ever wonder why Brazilian women burn their hair? Oh, you didn’t know Brazilian women burnt their hair? Neither did we. Turns out, it’s for a good reason and we might want to try it out. [Elle]
- Looks like Jason Sudeikis is a sneakerhead (maybe he should read Philly Sole). Find out what his wife Olivia Wilde’s vice is. [People]
- Bad news: Word is out that Olivier Theyskens will be leaving Theory. Obviously we’re bummed, but we can’t wait to see what he does next. [Fashionista]
- Bangs can be a major identifier for celebs. (Seriously, try picturing Zooey Deschanel without her fringe. Impossible.) Here are the most iconic bangs in history. [Vanity Fair]
Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist: