Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist:
Market Report: 10 Cheap—But Cute!—Tote Bags For Your Daily Commute
And more style news to know this a.m.
- We’re so close to Friday, guys. That means only one more day of lugging all your stuff back and forth on your commute. While piling all your stuff into a fancy bag might look nice, it’s not always practical. Here are 10 cool canvas totes under $50 that can take all the daily abuse your commute has to offer. [Refinery29]
- Here are some more details about that ‘naked’ dress Rihanna wore to the CFDA awards, including this gem: “[It was] held together by ‘fishnet and crystals and a couple of fingers crossed.'” [Washington Post]
- New Balance is suing Karl Lagerfeld for ripping off the design of its trademark sneakers. See a side-by-side comparison here. [TMZ]
- And this is simply the coolest lookbook ever. Seriously, you need to see it. [Fashionista]
- The Western trend is cropping up everywhere. Here’s how to rock it, and avoid looking like a renegade cowboy. Tip: Tie a thin black ribbon under your shirt collar for a feminine take on the bolo tie. [Glamour]