Market Report: Here is Everything Everyone Wore to the Met Gala
The fashion news to know this morning.
- The fashion world’s prom took place last night. Some knocked it out of the park (Solange, Liu Wen, Giovanna Battaglia, Arizona Muse), some were head-scratchers (Lupita‘s headband?), some were downright bad (Elizabeth Olsen in an ice-skating costume; Katie Holmes in a wench’s costume; SANDRA LEE OMG), and one desperately needed to wash her freaking hair (Chloë Sevigny). [New York Times]
- Rihanna accessorized with … a bit of plumber’s crack. [The Cut]
- The Met Gala theme this year? Charles James, who made some of the most beautiful dresses, well, ever. [Business of Fashion]
- The photog behind the addicting Humans of New York blog captured the style stars at the gala, but in a totally interesting way. Neil Patrick Harris is adorable. [Vogue]
- These are the most GORG photos from the night, featuring Beyoncé and Carrie Bradshaw in the flesh. [Huffington Post]
Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist: