Market Report: Whoa, J.Crew is Launching a Lower-Priced Chain Store Called Mercantile
The fashion news to know this morning.
- Ready for a happy start to a Monday? J.Crew—with its ever skyrocketing prices—is launching J.Crew Mercantile, a lower-priced chain store. Whaaat. [Wall Street Journal]
- Had a rough weekend? Here’s how to go to work with wet hair. (It’s so good, you’ll never dry your hair again.) [Fashionista]
- Johnny Weir wore a flying horse on his head. Really, are you surprised? [The Cut]
- A fantastically illustrated guide to the faces of Fashion World, broken down into Mean Girls cliques. And no, you can’t sit with any of them. [The Coveteur]
- And here are the craziest things people wore to the Kentucky Derby. [Go Fug Yourself]
Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist: