Market Report: 7 Best Stores for Ultrachic Work Clothes
And more style headlines to read this morning.
- Need cute clothes to wear to the office? These seven stores totally nail workwear. Be gone, boxy skirts and ill-fitting blazers! [Fashionista]
- Juicy Couture might be closing on Walnut Street, but it’s doing gangbusters in Europe. Maybe it’s just me, but I can’t picture ultra-chic Parisians wearing anything with the word ‘JUICY’ on it. Can you? [WWD]
- How does your skin look after following a $3,000 skincare regime? Really freaking good. [Into The Gloss]
- So what exactly is a “basic bitch” — and are you one without knowing it? New York mag to the rescue! A “basic bitch”: wears peplum, likes whatever everybody else likes, wears pink Red Sox gear, quotes Marilyn Monroe, and drinks pumpkin spice lattes. Ew to all of that. [The Cut]
- Coming soon: Tights infused with human pheromones that attract the opposite sex. Because of course. [Elle]