Market Report: You Can Now Wear Your Instagram Pics on Your Nails
The style headlines to know this a.m.
- You can now wear your Instagram pics on your nails. Selfie manis for everyone? [Kickstarter]
- World, we have the first shoppable music video! Watch it here, then dream of what could’ve been if this technology existed when MTV still played music videos. [Fast Company]
- This will get you excited for summer: a roundup of the best-dressed people at Coachella. Unsurprisingly, they are the same people who aren’t afraid of bringing a $4,000 backpack to an outdoor music festival. [Refinery29]
- First Balenciaga, then … H&M? Alexander Wang is designing a collection for the fast-fashion retailer. Start lining up now. [Style]
- And here’s what everyone wore to the MTV Movie Awards. Spoiler: Lupita looks amazing; Rihanna wore negligee. [People]