Market Report: Fashion Designer L’Wren Scott Dead of Apparent Suicide
Five things in the fashion world to know this morning.
- Sad news to start the week: L’Wren Scott is dead. The willowy fashion designer—and longtime girlfriend of Mick Jagger—was found dead on Monday, the victim of a suspected suicide. See her beautiful pieces here. [CNN]
- Justin Bieber wore Dries van Noten to his deposition. The brand will forever live in infamy, thanks to these painful-to-watch GIFs. [Esquire]
- Remember that time Katie Holmes was a fashion designer? (Her line was called Holmes & Yang.) Yeah, that’s over now. [People]
- Can a gadget really put an end to seriously chapped lips? The Bliss ‘Pout-O-Matic’ exfoliator promises to do just that. Ouch! Looks painful. [Refinery29]
- It’s one of the last stores of its kind: one that cares more about actual brick-and-mortars than e-commerce. And you won’t believe which store it is. Really, you’ve shopped there! [Businessweek]