Get Pampered! Free Manis and Massages Tonight at Architeqt Salon
The beauty news you need to know now: Tonight from 6pm to 9pm, Best of Philly winner Architeqt Salon is hosting a (free!) post-Valentine’s Day pampering party. The sleek salon-slash-gallery (everything in the space is mobile, so they can turn it into a gallery for local artist exhibits, which they often do) is piling in some of the area’s best pros so you can get totally pampered without having to schlep all over town. Who’s coming? Lacquer Lounge (for complimentary mini-manicures), Logan Square’s Hand & Stone (for 5-10 minute chair massages), Motives (for makeup consultations), SunMyst (for teeth whitening at only $39.99, normally priced at $79.99), About Phace (for Botox and peels), and more. Architeqt will be pouring the sangria and dishing out chocolate; pick up a $35 gift card toward your next service and they’ll give you a complimentary blowout. Head here for more info.
Rather stay in? Here are the best President’s Day sales to take advantage of now.
- Bluefly: Today only, get an additional 50 percent off select items, including pieces by Wyatt, French Connection and James Jeans. Shoppist’s pick: These French Connection black leather and cotton skinny jeans—crazily on sale!
- C. Wonder: Get an extra 50 percent off all sale (and free ground shipping if you spend over $75!). Shoppist’s pick: This ridiculously awesome spike necklace.
- DKNY: The warehouse sale is going on now, which means you’re already getting up to 80 percent off. And now through February 19th, get an additional 30 percent off by using code SAVE30 at checkout. Shoppist’s pick: This modern take on the double-breasted jacket. Love, love the cropped silhouette.
- Shopbop: Through tomorrow, get 25 percent off Calvin Klein underwear. Shoppist’s pick: This lacey t-shirt bra.
- South Moon Under: Check out SMU’s stellar sale selection; in honor of President’s Day, they’ve marked down hundreds of new items. Bonus: Free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Shoppist’s pick: This Free People oversized hooded sweatshirt. Lazy pajama Sundays never looked so good.