Market Report: 7 Ways To Wear Red And Pink Without Looking Like A Bad Hallmark Card
And more style news to know now.
- Happy Monday, Shoppists! Now that we accurately predicted the winner of the Super Bowl, it’s time to move on to the next big February event: Valentine’s Day. To get into the spirit, here’s some street-style inspiration for wearing red and pink. (That coat on Wednesday? Amazing.) [PopSugar]
- Guess who made that insane jacket Bruno Mars wore to perform at the Super Bowl last night? (Spoiler alert: You can’t have it.) [Fashionista]
- Well, this is interesting. “Teen retailers” (American Eagle, Abercrombie) can’t figure out where the heck the teenagers are. Actual quote: “It’s enough to make you think the teen is going to be walking around naked.” Newsflash, retailers: Forever 21 exists. [New York Times]
- You won’t believe how old American Apparel’s newest lingerie model is. [Jezebel]
- Here, a scientific theory for why you love glossy things. (Hint: You’re thirsty.) [Fast Company]