Market Report: Watch This Very Dramatic Preview Of The Victoria Beckham “Movie”
And more style news to know this a.m.
- Happy hump day, Shoppists! While you’re all nestled warm and snug in your offices, I’m shooting our spring fashion feature in a freezing cold factory (really, there’s no heat here!) with no WiFi. So be happy you’re in a heated place, and take advantage of your WiFi by watching this super-dramatic preview of “Five Years—The Victoria Beckham Story” wherein Posh Spice looks very skinny and very hard-working. [The Cut]
- Oh, you also need to see this, too. It’s the new Diesel ads starring a now-lilac-haired fashion editor—who also happens to be in a wheelchair. Love it. [Today]
- This compilation of maternity fashion is so absolutely amazing it (almost) makes me want to have a baby. Major style props to 1952, 1969, 1972 (that crown!), 1982 (Princess Diana) and holy crap is that Kelly Ripa? [Huffington Post]
- So this is cool: a video tutorial on how to make your own sugar scrub to totally de-flake chapped lips. It’s really surprisingly easy! [BellaSugar]
- Did you know the designer of Beyoncé’s Grammys dress is only 31? And he’s from Project Runway! Dom Streater, I expect to see your designs on Queen B. next! [InStyle]