Market Report: The Best, Worst And Most Terrifying Grammys Looks
And more style news to know this morning.
- Welcome to another (cold) Monday, Shoppists! Did you catch the Grammys last night? It was a
boringrelatively tame affair, with nary a giant egg, papal date or Terminator sleeve in sight. Is the music industry going soft? Here’s your roundup of the best looks (Taylor Swift, Rita Ora) and the worst (Katy Perry’s craft project, Pharrell’s hat). [People]
- Speaking of Pharrell’s hat, it’s now become a meme and it has its own Twitter account, because the world has too much time on its hands. [New York Daily News]
- These are the most terrifying nails ever. Thanks, Lorde. [Huffington Post]
- Paris Couture Week is the pinnacle of high fashion. But what does one wear to it? Fur, turbans, ripped jeans and heaps of Chanel. Click through this slideshow and prepare to want to throw out everything in your closet. [WWD]
- Want to get ahead of fashion trends? World, meet the skirt you’ll wear every day next fall. [Glamour]