Market Report: The New York Times Discovers Fishtown—Again
And more style news to know this morning.
- Happy Friday, Shoppists! It’s no secret that Philly ‘hoods have some serious style. And, finally (and for about the fourth time) The New York Times is discovering it. Its take? “Urban grit.” [The New York Times]
- Let’s recognize Justin Bieber‘s recent arrest with a look back at his 19 worst crimes again fashion, shall we? C’mon, it’ll be fun. There are drop-crotch pants! [Styleite]
- Okay, so this is scary: Remember that shiny shirt Victoria Beckham’s son wore in those Burberry ads? Turns out, high levels of toxic chemicals were found in the material. This can’t be good. [The Cut]
- This slideshow of the 30 beauty icons of Motown is fantastic. The beehives! [Never Underdressed]
- What do Johnny Depp and George Clooney have in common? They know their way around the cosmetics aisle. Guys wearing makeup: Is this becoming a trend? [Huffington Post]