Market Report: 28 Outfits That Will Get You A Raise At Work
And more style news to know now.
- You’ve heard it a million times: Dress for the job you want, not the job you have. Here’s some inspiration for dressing like a total boss, and getting out of that cubicle farm once and for all. Werk. [Refinery29]
- Sarah Jessica Parker—who once blamed cheap Nine West shoes for her foot problems—now has a shoe line. Check ’em out here before they’re out on the market (which will be on February 28th, at Nordstrom.com). I find them a tad yawn-worthy, but what are your thoughts? [Glamour]
- C’mon, you know you’re curious about Martha Stewart’s beauty regime. I’m exhausted just reading it. [New York Times]
- Ouch. Miley Cyrus got burned by a famous fashion photographer. [GQ]
- When’s it time to spring for a new bra? If you’ve gained or lost this amount of weight. (The number might surprise you.) [Real Simple]